May 9, 2023
To create an email account in Hostrelia hosting, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Hostrelia account control panel.
- In the control panel, click on the “Email Accounts” icon under the “Email” section.
- Enter the name of the email account that you want to create, along with a strong password.
- Set the mailbox quota (the amount of disk space that the email account can use) to a value that you are comfortable with.
- Click on the “Create Account” button to create the email account.
- Once the account has been created, you can access it by logging in to the Webmail interface using the email address and password that you specified during the creation process.
- You can also configure the email account to work with your favorite email client (such as Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail) using the incoming and outgoing server details provided by Hostrelia.
- If you want to create additional email accounts, simply repeat the above steps for each account that you want to create.
If you encounter any issues while creating or configuring your email account, you can contact Hostrelia’s customer support for assistance.
Leave a Reply