To connect a GoDaddy domain name to Hostrelia hosting, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and go to your account dashboard.
- Locate the domain name that you want to connect to your Hostrelia hosting account.
- Click on the “DNS” button next to the domain name.
- Scroll down to the “Nameservers” section and select the “Custom” option.
- In the “Nameserver 1” field, enter “ns1.hostrelia.com” and in the “Nameserver 2” field, enter “ns2.hostrelia.com”.
- Click on the “Save” button to save your changes.
- Log in to your Hostrelia account control panel.
- In the control panel, click on the “Addon Domains” icon under the “Domains” section.
- Enter your domain name in the “New Domain Name” field and select a password for the account.
- Click on the “Add Domain” button to add the domain to your Hostrelia account.
- Once the domain has been added, you can upload your website files to the hosting account using FTP or cPanel File Manager.
- If you have any issues connecting your domain name to your Hostrelia hosting account, you can contact Hostrelia’s customer support for assistance.
It may take up to 24-48 hours for the DNS changes to propagate throughout the internet, after which your domain name should be connected to your Hostrelia hosting account.
Leave a Reply