May 9, 2023
To renew your hosting account with Hostrelia, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Hostrelia account control panel.
- Click on the “Billing” tab at the top of the page.
- In the “Billing” section, you will see a list of all your active services. Find the hosting account that you want to renew and click on the “Renew” button next to it.
- Select the renewal period that you want to purchase (such as 1 month, 6 months, or 1 year).
- Review the order summary and click on the “Checkout” button to proceed with the renewal.
- Enter your billing and payment details and click on the “Pay Now” button to complete the renewal process.
- Once the payment has been processed, your hosting account will be renewed for the selected period.
If you have any issues with the renewal process or need assistance, you can contact Hostrelia’s customer support for help. It is important to renew your hosting account on time to avoid any service interruptions or loss of data.
Leave a Reply